SOUTH MOLLE ISLAND SAFARI
Head off the beaten track and discover the very best that the Whitsundays has to offer on our Electric Mountain Bike Tour. Visit the hidden gem of South Molle Island and immerse yourself in the lush rolling hills of unique Australian bush, soak up the breathtaking 360 degree island views and cruise through the only island bike trail among the Whitsunday Islands.
FROM $189 PP
HERE'S THE BREAKDOWN!
Spend 2.5 hours at the hidden island gem of South Molle Island. This is a fully guided electric mountain bike tour cycling through the ONLY island bike trail in the Whitsundays. Enjoy a short cruise to South Molle Island where you’ll take in some of the most staggering views on offer in the Whitsundays. Your friendly tour guide will lead the way and provide you with local knowledge of the island and its history.
SO, WHAT'S INCLUDED?
• Approximately 2.5 hour electric mountain bike tour at South Molle Island on the only island bike trail in the Whitsundays!
• Cruise through the Whitsunday Islands & take in the sights
• Cycle your way through the South Molle Islands unique landscapes on the only island biking trail in the Whitsunday Region
• Pedal with ease on our quality electric mountain bikes with powerful 250w motor assistance to make your trail experience a breeze
• Safety rifing helmet
• Water bottle to keep you hydrated through-out the tour
• Safety briefing prior to tour departure
• National parks and local fees
• Knowledgeable & friendly tour guide
• Delicious snacks provided to keep you topped up during your electric mountain bike adventure at South Molle Island
• Return shuttle bus transfers
WHAT TO BRING:
DO I NEED?
• Sun protective clothing, sunscreen, hat & sunglasses
• Closed in sports or hiking shoes
• Light jacket or raincoat for windy or cool weather conditions
• Swim wear & a beach towel
• Water bottle – we reccommend at least 1L per person
• Your camera to capture the beautiful scenery & epic experiences
• A sensde of adventure & a smile is absolutely mandatory!
Morning 1/2 Day Tour
Afternoon 1/2 Day Tour
Full Day Tour
Return shuttle bus transfers departing from select locations in Airlie Beach included within tour price. Departure collection point will be confirmed upon booking. Departs 7 days a week from Shute Harbour, Airlie Beach. Minimum age of 14 applies for this tour, it is not suitable for children and infants.
|PERSON||HALF DAY||FULL DAY*||FULL DAY**|
*Ultimate Whitehaven, Snorkel & Guided E-Mountain Bike Full Day Tour. **Ultimate Whitehaven Adventure & Guided E-Mountain Bike Full Day Tour.
Prices are set in AUD, inclusive of GST and National Park management fees. Prices are charged on a per person basis. Tours may require a minimum number of bookings in order to run.
READY TO BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE?
Yes, it is a safety requirement that you short wear closed in sports/hiking shoes for our Electric Mountain Bike Tours.
Yes, we recommend bringing along at least 1L per person. You will also be supplied with water during the tour.
Yes, the minimum age is 14 years old.
Yes, this tour is not a beginner level. You need to be able to ride a bicycle in order to book our Electric Mountain Bike Tour.
An average fitness level is required for this tour.
Yes, for safety reasons our Electric Mountain Bikes have a weight limit of 120kg.
The boat departs from Shute Harbour, Airlie Beach. Return shuttle bus transfers are included in this tour. Once you have booked a collection point for the shuttle will be confirmed. The shuttle will then transfer you to the boats departure point.