WHITEHAVEN BEACH + SNORKEL
The most popular tour among our travellers offering the 2 must-do experience in the Whitsundays. So, if you want to avoid the crowds and feeling rushed then this is the tour for you! Spend the day discovering Southern Whitehaven Beach and snorkelling the fringing coral reefs of the Whitsunday Islands. This is a semi-guided experience, choose to join a guided walking tour to the lookout at Southern Whitehaven Beach or explore the iconic beach at your own leisure. The opportunities are endless when you have an entire day to experience the Whitsundays like no other!
FROM $139 PP
HERE'S THE BREAKDOWN!
Spend the day discovering Whitehaven Beach and the vibrant fringing coral reefs of the Whitsunday Islands. Discover the Southern Whitehaven Beach trails, relax, unwind on the beach and snorkel the coral reefs teeming with life!
SO, WHAT'S INCLUDED?
• Cruise through the Whitsunday Islands to arrive at Southern Whitehaven Beach
• Enjoy a guided walk through the Southern Whitehaven Beach Trail & Lookout
• Relax & unwind on the soft white sand
• Snorkelling & protective stinger suits
• Morning or Afternoon Tea
• Safety briefing prior to tour departure
• National parks and local fees
• Return water taxi transfers
• Knowledgeable & friendly tour guide
• Return shuttle bus transfers departing from select locations in Airlie Beach
WHAT TO BRING:
DO I NEED?
• Sun protective clothing, sunscreen, hat & sunglasses
• Light jacket or raincoat for windy or cool weather conditions
• Swim wear & a beach towel
• Water bottle – we reccommend at least 1L per person
• Your camera to capture the beautiful scenery & epic experiences
• A sense of adventure & a smile is absolutely mandatory!
TOUR DEPARTURE TIMES
Morning 1/2 Day Tour
Afternoon 1/2 Day Tour
Full Day Tour
Return shuttle bus transfers departing from select locations in Airlie Beach included within tour price. Departure collection point will be confirmed upon booking. Departs 7 days a week from Shute Harbour, Airlie Beach. Minimum age of 5 applies for this tour, this tour is not suitable for infants.
|PERSON||HALF DAY||FULL DAY|
Prices are set in AUD, inclusive of GST and National Park management fees. Prices are charged on a per person basis. Tours may require a minimum number of bookings in order to run.
READY TO BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE?
Yes, we recommend bringing along at least 1L per person. You will also be supplied with water during the tour.
Yes, the minimum age is 5 years old. As our vessels are smaller than other commercial vessels they tend to feel the motion of the ocean.
The boat departs from Shute Harbour, Airlie Beach. Return shuttle bus transfers are included in this tour. Once you have booked a collection point for the shuttle will be confirmed. The shuttle will then transfer you to the boats departure point.
An average fitness level is required for this tour.
There are no shops at Whitehaven Beach. Depending on which tour you choose, there will be morning/afternoon tea or lunch. There are light snacks and beverages available for purchase on board.
There are no toilets on our vessel. However the Southern Whitehaven facilities include a toilet.
Our small vessels feel the motion of the ocean, being adventurous is recommended for our tours. The weather conditions play a huge part in how adventurous our tours are.